Health Center Assistant
Gain experience in the nursing field in a unique setting by working alongside and providing support for the Nursing staff at Camp Loyaltown.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in daily activities of running the in-patient portion of the Health Center
- Make arrangements at local pharmacy to obtain prescriptions/supplies
- Participate in orientation education activities
- Obtain and maintain Health Records for staff
- Assist staff with completion of insurance paperwork
- Make arrangements at local Doctor’s office if condition requires an office visit
- Additional tasks as requested by your supervisor
- Previous clerical experience with a focus on medical insurance.
View our current job openings by clicking here.