- Responsible for the supervision, care and safety of their assigned guest at all times. Typically the ratio is1 counselor to 2 guests.
- Must know the abilities and special needs of each camper in their care and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Provide daily assistance to guests. This can range from minimal to full assistance in all areas of daily living (eating, dressing, toileting)
- Responsible for the guest’s clothing and personal belongings.
- Act as a good role model for their guests by following rules and regulations.
- Keep accurate records of guest’s care.
- Assist in facilitating activities during their stay which can range from 3 day/2nights to 4days/3 nights.
View our current job openings by clicking here.